Stevie Sniperg Admin replied

520 weeks ago

Mr Happy's turn 7 guide

Pleeeb Moderator replied

520 weeks ago

Need to decide if we are doing the ogres this way or if we want to keep 4 up at the back so they dont spawn anymore, takes a bit more positioning and just have to remember to petri them every time. But it also takes out that mechanic for the rest of the fight.

Nichi Souldragon Admin replied

520 weeks ago

I think we should try having all the ogres up, to see how it works at least ^^ if we dont like it then at least we tried

Jar replied

520 weeks ago

all's the same for me so do whatever :D

520 weeks ago

Deleted 520 weeks ago by Nichi Souldragon

520 weeks ago

Stacking method!

Stevie Sniperg Admin replied

520 weeks ago

Stack method looks a lot cleaner, we should adopt this!

Skyz Universe Member replied

520 weeks ago

Yes i think this method will prove most useful and beneficial as once i stack em i can maximize dps on boss and adds.
also while i was watching mr.happy vid he mentioned that the garuda egi can randomly attack anything if not commanded to atk the target at hand everytime which is y i suggest we make use of 2 BLM, 1 Bard and 1 Melee dps for this run.

It seems that even if say 2 renauds where already stoned (not High!) Stoned lol. and say cursed voice came and then a renaud spawned way out of position and it would not get to be put in position in time for the healer to hit it with his current cursed voice.
he will still have to stone the 2 Renauds that are already in position and i will continue to kite it, as basically it will play out that he will be kited in time for him to be in position for the next cursed voice.
So bottom line of that part healers will Always Cursed Voice the stack of Renauds.

anyone un-clear just ask kk thx guys

520 weeks ago

I agree with what you say Sky. The stacking is basically up to you, just need to make sure they all get stoned every time voice is up, or they will run at people.
Ill go as a BLM next time as well, the difference in my damage wont be to big anyways.

Skyz Universe Member replied

519 weeks ago

Guys u would not believe but i just came from a 5hr session in T7 with a pug group. 1st run got it down to 24% could not believe. 3rd run was even better.
But the Ultimate is that we got it down to 4.74% and the BIIIIITTTTTCCCCHHH f-ing Enraged and 1 shot every. we killed the prosecutor got past all the shreeks and cursed voice and all Petrifactions but that dam enrage. we had basicall won that battle no joke.
it is a 1min fight so has to be kill in like 10. or she 1 shot every 1.
Also i did stack all 4 Renauds every time and was a whole lot better so i will not be stacking 1 at a time. i will stack all 4.
its 5:03am atm pls 4 give my spelling grammer :P.
Also u guys would not believe but we was doing it with 1 tank all that time and 5 dps. looooooooooooool. held it all down him self everytime and held agro everytime with a monk drg 2 blm and me;). and still the boss enraged not enough dps but really our dps was good. madness.ahh.
Please log in to post a reply.